Just Till Today  

Posted by Mr. Gee

Huhuhu... Been so long didn't update my blog due to busy doing this and that. Banyak juga la komplen dari kawan2 suru update but still busy rite now. Ini pun update sambil2 ready for my expenses performance report 2008 and preparation for budget planing 2009.

Yesterday, before i went jogging at the permaisuri lake, i bumped wef 1 of my old school friend nearby my apartment. He kebetulan limpas mo balik from visiting his family near by. Since we didn't meet like 10 year, so like usual la chit chat panjang tapi skijap. Then, sumthin funny when he ask me my marriage life. Hell yeah! Do i look like I'm married? Woi... Jan kasi jatuh saham sia bah... I purposely passed that question and tried to changed other topik but failed. "Errm...sia dingar ko da kawin ngan si ehem..ehem..." What..? (can you repeat that question?). Dari mana lagi korang dapat crita sang kancil ngan kerbau nie..?? When i told him that I'm still single, he surprise! Why he need to be surprised huh? It no harm of being single what. Just not my time yet. All i can say is "TIME WILL TELL"

Today, i only slept like 1 hour. really can't sleep so i layan my cartoon netwok on Astro till the cartoon watch me. Huhuhu..Woke up by my alarm and ready to work. Reached my office early today. Another funny story when i punch my card early than usual. Then the guard came greet and asked me if I'm coming to report duty (enchek.. pejabat bukak jam 8.00 pagi.. sekarang takder orang lagi)... Do i look like a newbie..?? Wakaka... Soo nice the guard... He's a new guard in my department actually and he never saw me during day time. Hahaha.

Step into my office then recieced a memo wanted me to join a budget meeting today. I just see through it once and i see the number 11 so i assume the meeting was on 11am. I really forgot today is 11th November. So, again i rust attending the meeting. lucky they wait for me.. cheeh..cam orang penting plaa.. After meeting, back to my office n recieved a text from my X marah me coz i havent send her things back to KK... Spoiled my mood la kijap. She said i keep quiet, then i wonder apa juga sa mo bising? I stand alone now and contineu my journey as what i wish. I've no more to against you and i just wishing you the best beside your new soul mate.

Chat wef Ellen, she calm me down. thanks so much Ellen.......

Wokay, enough for today... sambung kerjaaaaaaa.....

This entry was posted on November 11, 2008 at 1:11 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment