My 1st Winning In 2008  

Posted by Mr. Gee

  • Last sunday i went to church like every sunday.
  • Then after church sending my mini bar to my cousin house at Sentul.
  • After sentul i fetch my friend then go to my colleague house at Serdang coz we going to have a Mr. Singgarung session.
  • Then another friend from Pahang coming and join us.
  • Thinking it is sunday then feel like buying 4D ticket but i don't have any idea what number to buy.
  • Then these are the number Mr. John asked me to draw. Hahaha

  • Then, yesterday i forgot to check the result since i was really busy with my work. Imagine i have to be at few places around KL and Selangor in 1 day.. damn. Traffic jam all over.. i only have time around midnight then i check the result from the internet.. hehe... jeng... jeng... jeng... Kana juga la Starter Price.. Cukup2 la untuk pakai sana Setapak la kan.. hahahaha..

This entry was posted on August 26, 2008 at 10:17 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

silaka ko bro...hehhe...kana numbur pla...is it juz ur luck or u r the luckiest person in the world???...hehehehe..bah setapak..!!!!

August 30, 2008 at 8:00 PM

yea...ko kana rm200 sahaja. boleh belanja minum ne..jack daniel mari

September 1, 2008 at 3:43 AM

Post a Comment