Scientific Expedition Seminar  

Posted by Mr. Gee in

I’ve join a Scientific Expedition Seminar recently at Yayasan Pahang, Kuantan. I’m joining the seminar is actually terpaksa coz atas arahan pengarah so by hook or by crook have to attend anyway. My role at the seminars is only as a participant where I have to sit and listen to the presenter mumblings on behalf of my department. Its really bored coz my area is more to management and the presentation is really lamme.

While those scientists and researcher from universities and NGO’s presenting their finding, I was day dreaming coz only few presentations pull my attention but most of the time we all tungkat mata pakai kayu macis..haha…


Colleague from KL lost in battle

Officer in action

Mr. Apok playin snakes

Colleague from Terengganu (lost in action)

and this my activities after seminar..haha

This entry was posted on August 19, 2008 at 3:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

its no longer a scientific discussion bro. people in the broad room were getting bored and the outcomes is "Tidur" of fishing lah ..hehe

August 25, 2008 at 3:59 PM

Post a Comment