Invi Man...  

Posted by Mr. Gee in , , ,

I really forgot that I've taken this pic. A result from some a scientist experiment on a guy to be a pure bread of sabahan version of "Invisible Man". He's around but you may not see him coz he is invi... Yeah, he likes to hang around town so you better beware of ur bumb bumb coz he may spank it whenever he like. He may poke you when you doing naughty. He may smack you down if you acting like a freak. Coz he is Malaysian version of Invi Man, so he can be anywhere. Maybe he is near you by now. But no worries peep, he may not do any harm upon you. He's also a friend to "Cicak Man" and "Papaya". They functioned as a part-time crime buster in the neighborhood. I've interviewed him last time and he told me that he loves apple, carrot, bananas and beers so much. Maybe he is vegetarian I guess? He can sing very well, that why I gave him the nick "The Singing Invi Man". That makes him different for the other Malaysian Superheroes. I hope I can see him again. A word for you invi man...

"JANGAN KASI ABIS TUE BEER"... 
The Sabahan Invi Man

This entry was posted on March 18, 2009 at 1:18 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

atukkk..atukkk..sapa tu??macam saya kanal... hahahhaha..

March 18, 2009 at 3:16 PM

sa pun kanal bro...hahaha...

March 19, 2009 at 10:49 AM

wakakakakakakakka!! sakit purut sa katawa o......ciittt

March 24, 2009 at 6:54 PM

I like....sepa ni Gee?

March 29, 2009 at 9:46 PM

wahaha..latihan tuk mau minta sick leave ka ni kenen..haha..

March 30, 2009 at 4:20 AM

wakakakaka
baru sa nampak ow ni
sip sa check blog...
niceeee...
hahahaha
mcm sa pun ada ow gambar cam ni...wakakaka

April 2, 2009 at 3:42 PM

Post a Comment