My life as singletons..?  

Posted by Mr. Gee

Everybody has their story and some people tend to kept it as sweet remembrance and the rest left forgotten in time. It's a past time story which reflect our maturity and life-time lessons we can't deny. For instant joyful moment will be remembered, shared and tells and; failure where most people tried to forget. Can't deny that cause it involved me. But here, somebody just asked me bout my past relationship. Asking me question like they never experienced it. Lucky for you my friend cause i wont suggest you to test it anyway. Believe me! It bite... haha

Aren't you bored living life alone?.. huhu. Well, since you really kind asking me such question, I'm answering you now.. That is NO! It's not very long ago I ended my relationship wef a girl I known 8 year ago. We had a very long history together and I nearly marrying her. But it only left as history now you know. I dare to say that I regreted thing happen the opposite around but in the same time I'm glade that we didn't make it :D. I discover a lot more ever since. No need for me to mention who was that girl but for those who already know, maybe you can keep it to your self okay. Seems cruel to say this, no feeling's back there. At first it really insane for me to hold things which decline me. Then i realized that life goes as i still breathing and learning to let go thing. Little by little it fade away and so on and equip my self back to square one. I learned to moved forward for the thing i left long ago which is entertainment, going nuts, adventure etc... I still remember a friend also asked how i managed to turn my life from misery. I don't know but i just managed. Maybe it's my attitude as a freak i guess by thinking wild and ignoring what people might say LoL... Stand up and think positive laa! What else? Most of my friend ever experienced this tend to hold on even they knew they were in deep s**t that why they fear to start another. Huhuhu... Just another human wef a different ideology i guess.

My family asked me tons and tons of question. Wakaka... I felt like being interviewed in a reality TV show la :D LoL. Worried as if I'll keep on living single. Soon maybe I'll have a better person to be my life time conpanion mom. Just not my desteny to be with someone for now. Laddies friend? I did get some few weird look from them but it doesn't harm me at all. Maybe I may look like a player but guess I'm happily being around friend. Never mind la people... As long that I'm happy now... kan kan kan

For those who concern. Thanks for being a friend during my worst moment. Thank you for being such a lovely person cheering me. Thank you for putting a smile on my face. For the specific person. I may not knowing you completely but you always there for me. Sorry coz i let you down by overslept :). That why i used to put on my shout "I just smile when i missed you". i dedicate that for you and i mean it. Sorry again kio...

This entry was posted on March 22, 2009 at 2:34 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment