I'm Taking It Head On  

Posted by Mr. Gee

My chest has peaked. The thought has begun it's descent. The smiles will slowly dim until I'm in silent again. The story of my life: its tough time baby. I'm all set.

The love of my life is going away. It depresses me. It scares me. It's weird you know how I'm so attached to this girl that I feel when she's not around, there's nothing to look forward to. It's like my whole time revolved around her and now suddenly the thought of her leaving makes me feel empty. And I'm so in love with this girl I can't even believe it. Believing that love will really makes things wonderful. What I wish is that when she's not around so I'll learn to live without seeing her and talk to her often. But maybe I can learn. Maybe we both learn to bear the distance, and still keep love alive in us. Maybe it will make us stronger. That's what I hope. Just maybe…

Talking to friend of mine that I realized that love doesn't necessarily have to be constructive. It can bring a terrible consequence. Love can break friendships, it makes you down or lead you to give up. I don't know, it’s just so hard to be on the receiving side from a painful relationship, because I found someone who means the world to me. But it isn't the same for everyone is it? Maybe my turn is around the corner?

I can't agree with the words, love sucks so don’t fall in to love because it's so beautiful. But in the same time, I also can't disagree to say love is always a joyride. It's not. Love demands a trust. And so, as I found a lil thing that scare me, tire me, irritate me, I knew that it's time for me to get ready for it. I'm taking it head on, without fear.

This entry was posted on July 19, 2008 at 11:06 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment