The Legacy Continue Part Three  

Posted by Mr. Gee in

This week I’m away from da office. Surely I’m out for outstation work to few places this month. below are the supposed schedule i need to follow... Hahahahaha
  • Monday - Kuala Lipis & Kuala Medang, Pahang.
  • Tuesday - Tekai Tembeling & Jerantut, Pahang.
  • Wednesday - Merapoh, Pahang.
  • Thursday - Gua Musang, Kelantan.
  • Friday - Journey back to KL.
The whole week was so exhausted & tiring coz my outstation trip this time is to verify all the project equipment purchased by the contractor's. I'm enjoying my trip but somehow somethin pissed me off during my outstation work. My colleague from another section which oso goin out wef me owez late. Meaning they makin me wait for half to an hour to show their faces. After they make me bebulu waiting then givin me a thousand & unexceptional reasons. For situation like these all the scary words will automatically burst out from my mouth and if you're really there hearing me that moment I'm sure that you'll only wish to dig your own grave! Hahaha.. Jahat ooo kan saa.

I'm not sayin that I'm punctual but for outstation work I'll normally try to settle & wrapped everything
ASAP so i can go to the next location witout any delay. The fastest i finished my work mean the soonest i have a break for the day.Last wednesday, after finished my work at Jerantut, I let my colleague drove my car to the next location at Merapoh, Pahang. So, i had a short nap in the car. Just when i opened my eyes, i noticed that the placed is so unfamiliar for me, Golok's, Narathiwat, South Thailand... Hahaha!!! My friend kidnapped me... NoooOooOoo.. In my life I'd never think of going there you know. I was thinkin about riffle, machine guns, pistols, bombs and many more which can happen to me anytime. Maybe I'm to much watching the TV3 News. I'm so scared but i still acting cool. Then my colleague called up his local friend there and we met up at one restaurant. I was surprised when few people came to our table and shack hand wef me and oso my colleague then i assume that they were friends. Cut the crap, everything was fine that evening then those locals friend helped us to check in to Marina's Hotel.The locals friend giving us a different room and I'm thinking that I'd better just have a rest that evening in my hotel room. 10 minute before midnite my colleague woke me up and ask me to change coz we're goin out. I'm a 1st timer there so i just follow laaa... I thought they're goin out for supper but the lift stopped at 2nd floor then i heard a loud techno's music from the corner. OMG... they bought me to a techno club. Telling you the truth, I passed my clubbing life in peninsular long time ago. The only place I'm out for nitelife is when I'm back to my hometown where the beer's was so cheep. Hahaha... So here i am, layan sija la all the beer on the table while ada orang blanja. I dunno what they put inside the drink coz it really feel different.

Then another story comin in, the locals friend pushed 1 pretty hot chick for me... I was blur for a minute. I was thinking what I'm goin to do wef this lady... I'm not a womenizer nor one nite stand kinda person??? I'm pissed coz i didn't expect for this!!! Then i got an idea!! Why don't i just push all da drink to this girl till drunk... evil..evil..evil..wakakakaI felt guilty for what I'm doin you know. So I'd told my colleague & locals friend i was drunk for an excuse so they may allow me to go back to my room and I'm succeed.
oooo Yeahhhhhhhh... So i left the girl wef the rest of the crowd and I'm out to the restaurant at 1st floor have some coffee... Then when I'm goin back to my room to close my chapter for the day, once again my locals friend giving me 1 surprise Shittttt!!! they send me the drunken lady from the club... They said I'm responsible for her... What should i do? The girl is already laying drunk down on my bed. Where should i sleep tonite? I was thinking to go somewhere else but 3.00am, and thinking for tomorrow work some more. .. So I end up sleeping on the couch that nite... Thank you guy's for your hospitality!!!

Early that morning i woke my colleague so we can continue our journey to Gua Musang, Kelantan & Merapoh, Pahang to finish my work. The drunken girl still asleep and i just packed my things and left, waitin for my colleague at the hotel lobby. In the car i was so quiet thinkin of last nite. I appreciate the nite experience drinking in Golok, Narathiwat but i regret for the girl's part.
JUST NOT MY STYLE. I manage to finished all my work at both places Gua Musang, Kelantan & Merapoh, Pahang then i drove back to KL that evening so i had one day extra for rest.

Friday rise and i called my buddy for brunch and askin him da same usual question
"Ada Branie Ka Tonite?" sure ada punya maaa... And some more I'd promised Grace, Vincy, Feisal, Ai Lee, Hock Sien and Hui Jinn to bring them out for camp at Sungai Chilling, Kuala Kubu Bharu. So i went to pasar and bought some raw chiken for us to BBQ loorr... Unlucky for Hui Jinn couldn't come last minute coz high fever... But it's okay, there's owez another time for you my friend. Friday nite out and Saturday Jungle Tracking... Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... This is more fun compare to clubbing. I felt really enjoy doing this. Ai Lee & Hock Sien confess that this trip is their 1st camping experience. Grace & Vincy used to track at Chilling but that nite is da 1st camp there. No harm and I'm not surprised coz everybody had their 1stimer in anything rite guy's? So the nite is done and the next day all of us goin for tracking. Hahaha...I've took lot and lot of picture this time.. So you can enjoy the Slide The Legacy Part Three. Cheers...Sunday - Like usual (me go pray maa)

This entry was posted on July 13, 2008 at 11:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment