The Legacy Continue Part Two  

Posted by Mr. Gee in

Another week has passed and here I am again, doin something that you can guess your self. Yeah, I’m out again but this time I’m all by my self. Tracking the Chilling River to the water fall alone is not really bad because I can spend my quality moment wef the nature. My buddy told me that it very dangerous walking around the jungle without any friend but I just proof him. I guess he maybe envy me coz I had my joy… hahaha.. len kali ikut la “kalu ada branie” sa nie on sija. But to tell you the truth I’m a lil bit lonely juga la coz nobody to chaa. I’ll bring the whole crowd next time kay bro... Promise aaa...

I started my slow and fearless kinda kura-kura racing skill to Kuala Kubu Bharu, Hulu Selangor when the matahari is already on top of me. Sampai sana lebi kurang jam 2.00pm la. Then pack my gear from the boot then up… up… on the way… yeah. I thought only a few people goin for the jungle tracking that day but once I opened da guest book to register my name… OMG, I saw only three full page of name written in it. Only huh… seemed not really much. Hahahaha… I wondered why so much name but where did they go? Who cares! I only wanna kill my time alone in the wild.

How to describe my trip to Chilling River? Hmmm… the location is about 70km away from Kuala Lumpur toward Fraser Hill and 15 minute drive from Kuala Kubu Bharu town. Once you reach the Chilling Fish Sanctuary, you will take another 45 minute to 1 hour journey from the entrance to the water fall. It’s not really far actually for only 3 kilometer wef a jungle trail to guide you all the way.

When evening awakes me from my smile I realized it already 4.40pm and it’s time for me to go back. I was thinking what to do next but couldn’t think any. So I just drove my car back to KL laaa… but I stopped by the dam coz the view is so damn nice. Another friend asked me if my trip was so interesting? I said hell yeah! I had my time and I’ve taken a few brilliant lucky shoot which I felt I hit the jackpot. Though the skies are not really bright cause by da haze but still I’m da luckiest.


Enjoy the slide of
The Legacy Part Two

This entry was posted on July 6, 2008 at 8:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment