Nite Time Robery  

Posted by Mr. Gee

I just can’t understand how some people so desperate to earn something easily by robbing other? Why these people so dare to find a shortcut and act stupid? If I were this people, I would definitely go for something big like robbing bank or kidnapping George Bush and demand huge ransom or what so ever as long it something big.

Today, I reached home at 10.00pm from playing Futsal at The Shooter, Jalan Sentul. So, as I reach my neighborhood at Cheras, KL, I saw lot of pupils standing downstairs and 6 petrol cars on standby. I guess there must be something terrible happen coz why they need to be so many petrol cars rite? As I stepping out from my car then a lady came near me and asks;

Lady:
Adik duduk tingkat berape? Huhuhu… Do I look like some adik to you lady? Maybe my look’s still young and cute..hahaha… sempat lai perasan bah. Okay, continue story.
Me: I duduk tingkat tige, nape kak? Nape banyak sangat kete polis malam nie? Orang gaduh ker? Bunuh diri ker?
Lady: Ade orang pecah umah!
Me: Tingkat berape kak?
Lady: Dengar cite tinggat 7! Tapi pelik nape polis tue duduk kat sini je? Nape tak kawal due tangge belah yg sane tue? Kalau akak yang jadik pencuri tue, dah lame akak lepas ikut tangge belah sane.
Me: Buat2 bodo sambil angguk2 kepala cam paham jak la..haha. Lucky me, my house at the third floor.
Lady: Hmm…kalau nak mencuri tue tunggu la hari siang mase sume orang kuar gi keje. Nie malam bute mase orang dah balek umah. Bodoh tul le pencuri tue, takde skolah!!

End.

I somehow a lil disappointed coz as I observed; there’s really no unity around the communities. The police only duduk
(doing nothing) like what the lady said and talking in their cell phone, really unproductive. Where is the thief? Are they managed to escape? Did the police succeed knocking the thief? No answer! Just suddenly the crowd went home one after another. So, is this the end for tonite story? So upset man… No happy ending from the police. Well, this is the fact for Malaysian.
For the uneducated thief! I have only one word for ya… GET A JOB!

This entry was posted on July 31, 2008 at 10:33 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

I agreed with you G. Apa punya community yang tidak saling tolong menolong. Bangsa Malaysia apa? Anyway, glad that rumah G tak kena samun yea..

August 11, 2008 at 2:21 PM

Post a Comment