My Bad...!!  

Posted by Mr. Gee in

today, i've done some stupid things. just imagine i came about 11.00am to office due to malas bangun which i done that often..haha.. then only 1 hour to warm my sit then there was a contractor friend invite me to have lunch.. well, since somebody really tend to treat me for lunch.. why not?? it's all free what? so, as he also invite another colleague of mine then we went to "Collesium Restaurant" just nearby to the Indian Collesium and 5 minute walk from KWSP Complex KL... for those who familiar wef KL town sure you know where it is rite?

so, as we done our lunch. this contractor friend said
"I nak gi jumpe girlfriend i dulu lee, nanti kat sana boleh lee u all berkenalan ngan kawan2 die yg lain". since we all followed his car from the very begining, then everybody terpaksala ikut kan... nda pasal2 nanti kana naik teksi balik opis... kuyaks oo... hahaha. then he drove to Lorong Haji Taib 1. nie kawasan pondan nie?? TIDAKKKKKKKKK!!! don't tell me you bring us to see PONDANN'S. he said, no... my gf is working somewhere there as a hair stylist.. ooooooowww. so we went to these 1 hair saloon at 1st floor and theres a sign KEDAI GUNTING RAMBUT SHANGRILA. so, as we went in then jeng x3... OMG... it is a hair saloon after all wef some bar & karaoke... hahaha... "you got us all my friend". we're all in already and seeing around then there's a lady came and greet us... "hii, nak gunting rambut ker? kalau tak gunting pun mari le kite nyanyi2 lagu" the girl is actually the contractor gf and bermulalah sorita Pembabtisan...

from the 1st bottle of beer, then 2nd, then the 3rd and so it goes... singing, loughting, peaching, cheering glasses. then another question asked
"hey guy's! you want some lady to company you?" me, like usual... Noooooo... then the rest pun ikut say no... apala derang kawan2 sa nie? kalo mau tue cakap ja la mau... nie mo malu2 lagi kunun... no harm if you guy's need a girl company what! i just comfortable wef my self and the microphone... as the contractor bz wef the gf, me and my colleague bz wef the beer's & microphone... 4.30pm already, then "SHIT", it's late man... so, i asked the contractor friend to bring us back to the office. my colleague pun da paning2, mo balik opis lagi? ada juga yg kana pancung oleh boss nie.. hahaha.

just a moral from this story is... next time drive your own car if goin to such places, so it easy to ran away. but remember 1 thing;
"DON'T DRINK & DRIVE". kalo accident, don't ever mention my name.. hahaha... sorry, my bad.. lalalalalalala

This entry was posted on July 30, 2008 at 5:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

wah...wif ur contrator friends yea? U never told me mau p bar G? Sa marah nie!

August 11, 2008 at 2:30 PM

bukan bar ba kong...kadai gunting rambut kama...hahahaha..

August 12, 2008 at 9:47 AM

Post a Comment