Hi guys, it's been awhile I didn't update my page. I've been away back to Sabah for my end year holiday. So many things happen during my ramblings around my home town. My 23 days journey this time is not like my previous year coz the ramblings I had this time is all about experience of freedom, curiosity, daring, self satisfaction, friendship and oso sharing moment wef families, relatives, friend and new friend as well. Imagine my hectic days such going places in instant, short visit, long journey, entertainment all happening.

Start form day 1, 19.12.2008. As my flight touch down at Terminal 2, Air Asia where my night life begin wef the introduction of O2C bloggers at The Egypt, Penampang. Actually, this is my 1st meet wef the O2C member. Previously we only chat online from blogs, YM or facebook. I can describe these people as sporting types, extra great, head banging, and it really extra nice to hang with. I had 1 word for these peeps, you all
SUPERB. Just after Egypt we continue the party at Q Ball which oso nearby..

Mesh, Me & Bobby

Tompok & Jr wef their "Endless Love"

Gidong wef his slumber look..ngeh ngeh ngeh

Old friend Olumis & Me

He's free man. Yeah!!

Donna, Me, Olumis, Bobby, Gidong, Olen & Jr.

Jason really dance that night..

I'll be coming back again. Will drink & dance till the floor dry..
Last but not least, Dun tell my mum okay guys..hehehe

p/s: Will be continue.

This entry was posted on January 12, 2009 at 1:01 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

hahaha...sy kc tau mama ko turus kc kawin murut!

January 15, 2009 at 12:19 PM

ayaarkksss....coolio juga ni bro...huahuahua

January 15, 2009 at 3:09 PM

daling..jan ba daling...jan nda kasi tau..hahaha

mesh..ada tue gambar ko tengah menjuluk buah limau dari siring mija tempat si lumis..kekeke

January 15, 2009 at 3:22 PM

okiieee...yang manang tu malam si Jason...dengan gaya tarian dia yang Uhhmmpppppppp" gitu....hahahaha...jan marah arhh jason hehehe

January 15, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Post a Comment