Day 8, 26.12.2008. Me and my cousin drive to Tambunan for x'mas visit to his colleague house Juvinia. The journey from Sipitang to Tambunan only took less than 2 hour drive by using the new highway from my kampung. Thou the distance is near but we still had a few stop at the the middle of the jungle for some fresh air. You'll only see hill's and green all around. Stopped again at Tenom filling fuel and at Keningau for refilling our empty tummy then continue our journey to the destination. We reached Tambunan a lil bit early. Forgot the name of the kampung name ody, maybe it's Kg. Kiawaian if I'm not mistaken. At first, the plan is only a day trip but it's change in an instant when Ju's father served us wef a tajau and pusas... Aha. Having 2 tajau is already more than enough for the day.

Mr. Tajau

My cousin Ricky

The "Tajau" & Juvinia

Ricky said that he would build restaurant in there.. hehe

Me and a cloudy sky view

Day 9. Back from Juvinia house we continue our journey to Bingkor, Keningau. Just have a short visit to the BBKK's friend. Again, i've been served wef Mr. Tajau and this time it's a lil bigger than the night before. My Friend John aka Akung said "the 1st sip is Thank Me for visiting and the 2nd sip is for my safe journey back home". I wont dare to have the 3rd sip coz I'll be dead after that.. haha. Then get back on my wheels to Tenom visiting my uncle which also a short visit.

p/s: Will be continue.

This entry was posted on January 15, 2009 at 10:43 AM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment