My rambling begins. Part 2. - Gathering.  

Posted by Mr. Gee in , , , ,

My day 2, in KK I've been invited to a gathering at my bro house Alveen aka. The Gedams at Putra Jaya, Telipok and had another boost. Here, I meet another new friends which few of them were oso familiar blogger's Walter and Charles.

Me & my bro Alveen the Gedams.

Drunken look.. Oow nooo...

The mini gathering attended by friends.

My 1st meet wef Walter the owner of Designated Hermitage.

And the result for the gathering. They all back to nature. ZzzZzzZzz

p/s: Will be continue. Most of the picture contained explicit action so it wont be published.

This entry was posted on January 13, 2009 at 12:01 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

no worries bro.. for sure you'll have such look when all the boost really lift you high or even more than just a looks..hahaha

January 15, 2009 at 3:16 PM

how come i missed this one out..haha..tu muka sia ba..haha...nice meeting u gee..

January 23, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Post a Comment