My rambling begins. Part 5. - Home Again.  

Posted by Mr. Gee in , ,

28.12.2008, It's day ten of my vacation. Resting at home detoxicating my body from alcohol is all i need and spending my time wef my folks from the raising till the down. Taking time writing my report and oso preparing my annual budget online. Then checking my x'mas presents, wonder what i get this year from my... Hehehe.. Guess what guys..??

I get a Cowboy Hat...

The life as a kampung cowboy. Horse? ran away dunno where..

My hat flew

Everywhere wef my cowboy hat

Even my mum can't ran away from me.. hehehe

View at the back yard

The pineapple wef it own hat...

I found a retarded pineapple

There must be some DNA problem wef this pineapple

Sneak view

The Citrus

Home sweet home...


p/s: Will be continue.

This entry was posted on January 16, 2009 at 9:44 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

siokkk kan d kg ni daling tp tu kusing mcm takajut kana gmabr hehe..kiuttt!

January 19, 2009 at 10:08 AM

jadi bila kita mau pi kampung ko ni bro..nda lama lagi tu nanas masak sudah tu....hehe

si lumis bilang tu kusing kiut, tapi dia pi buang juga kasi jadi bola boling..nda paham la ko ni lumis...huahuahuahua

January 20, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Post a Comment