My rambling begins. Part 3. - I'm Home  

Posted by Mr. Gee in , , , , ,

Day 3, 21.12.2008. I'm doing my final shopping for the year of 2008 at Center Point KK wef my 3rd sis and bro in law. Bought some x'mas present for my niece & nephew. All things a lil bit expensive nowadays and caused wallet nearly empty.. Hahaha. Having a joyride around town "jalan-jalan cari makan" before I drive heading back to Sipitang. Reached my kampung around 4pm then spending time wef my parent. Really missed talking wef my folks since I'm only back like one or twice a year. Nightlife? don't ask! It's just like a dance without a floor coz there's nothing much to do even the karaoke closed at midnight. So, I called my loyal company Ricky which oso my cousin as he drive me around kampung, refreshing things that I left 11 year ago. Then hangout at KFC (Kaling Food Court) wef friends till 3am..

Day 4, another early sunny day back home where 6am similar to 8am in KL. Since my dad is away to town, me and bro in law taking the opportunity to catch some fish from my father pond... mencuri ikan la kunun... hehe. Just after breakfast, i drove my mum to market then fetch my niece n nephew go jalan2. Soon after everything finished, it's a hangout session again wef cousin s n friend at The Beach, Sipitang. Have few crate of boost sambil melayan blues siring laut... kekeke...

My bro in law really terrer bukaan rambat nombor 8.. LoL

Day 5. Since there's nothing much to do at sipitang so apa lagi... me n my cousin Ricky had another joyride to Lawas, Sarawak. The mission is only to "jalan2 looking for sarawak kolo mee.. ngeh...ngeh...ngeh...

Before

After

Day 6, everyone was busy preparing for x'mast but me n my cousin busy cari kuih BooM n Pau Butter at beaufort then after that back again to sipitang... Another rambling of jalan2 cari makan... In evening, my relatives coming over for drinking and a small bbq.

Day 7. It's Christmas. Yeah... Excitement is only felt by children. I went to church wef a lil hangover and as I'd remembed my blogger friend Olumis said try to say the Beer Prayer in the chruch "Our Lager, Which art in Barrels, Hallowed be thy Drink, I'll be Drunk, At Home as in the PUB, Give us this day our Foamy Beer and Forgive us our Spillages, As we Forgive those who Spill against us, And lead us not into ROAD BLOCKS, But deliver us from HANGOVER". Miracle happen where that evening I'll get drunk again... Lalalalalala.

Ting Tong Ting Tong... Merry Christmas Everyone

My nephew Charlie Charles. He was so exited having x'mas presents

The elder Precylla & Pauline

My beloved from left: Clarissa, Cassidy, Charlie & Ideline Isaballe

Clarissa, Ivgan, My lil sis, Cassidy n Adeline Isaballe.

Gaaaarrrrr... roar like a cat..hihihi

Only part of my family.

p/s: Will be continue.

This entry was posted on January 14, 2009 at 7:57 AM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment