My rambling begins. Part 6 - As I'll Be....  

Posted by Mr. Gee in , , , , , , ,

Day 11, 29.12.2008. Going back to KK to fetching my buddy Dr. Sinsang Kline at terminal 1 MAS airport at 8.30pm. He's finished his study in Chinese Traditional Alternative Medicine in Guang Zhou, China and returned home for good. For ur info, he is good playing his finger. Don't get me wrong, what I mean is he is a moving massager and he can fix you in no time. Hahahaha... Whoever got any muscle or problems like silahau dagu, urat besimpul, or just anything, please do not hasitate to call him. Letter I'll give you more info bout what he do kay guys. We end the day at Jr. house, Penampang. Attending that night was Jr, West, Gidong, Tompok, Bobby, Mesh, Me & Kline. Lumis still at her kampung... Taaaaapun. We sang and we drank and oso testing Jr's new GMB sound system.

Suka ba si sinsang..wakaka

Waiting for turn to sing

Si mesh nda perna nampak urang ensem...wakaka
Half cook for everyone... Mesh, Kline, Bobby, Godong & Me.

Day 12. Feel uncomfortable when received call from my office. Don't they know that I'm on holiday. I wonder how they felt if I called them during their holidays? Just spoiling my mood for the day sit at home and typing papers and budget report online from home. Lucky them coz i brought my broadband wef me.

p/s: Will be continue.

This entry was posted on January 17, 2009 at 11:01 AM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment